Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Friday 12th February 2016 with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
There are 4 race meetings today:
- Kempton where the going is Soft and there are 8 races starting at 1:05pm to 4:55pm
- Wetherby where the going is Heavy and there are 7 races starting at 1:20pm to 4:40pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 5:15pm to 8:15pm
- Dundalk (A.W) where the going is None and there are 8 races starting at 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Winning Money With BetTurtle Racecards
We think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
1) The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe). The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
2) Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds In certain types of races.
3) In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
4) Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
5) Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
6) Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
7) Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com
Puzzle Of The Day
A new feature where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @betturtle
Some clues to consider: The current favourite in the race is Dougan who at this morning's prices is as low as 6/4. The horse has won 3 from 4 on the all weather with the only defeat being at this course by today's rival My Target who is 1lb better off at today's weights. He may remain well handicapped, but has been raised 9lbs since start of all weather winning spree. Is there anything in the race that can beat him today? Mail us email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle your thoughts/selection.
Back to form yesterday with a winning NAP, 9/11 successful back bets, 12 winning tips on the website, a winning value bet and our each way bet placed at 9/1. We also hit the post with out multiples with 2/3 on our treble and 5/6 on our accumulator bets.
Win Value Bet Results
Huntingdon 1.55 San Benedeto 3rd 9/1 (Recommended at 13/2) lost by 10 lengths - mid-division, headway after 6th, went 3rd after 3 out, stayed on same pace
Chelmsford 7.40 Welliesinthewater 7th 11/8 SP (Recommended at 15/8) lost by 10 lengths - slowly into stride, in touch, lost place over 3f out
Chelmsford 8.10 You're A Goat 1st 11/8 SP (Recommended at 7/4) won by 0.5 lengths - tracked leader, hard ridden to lead inside final furlong, all out
Each Way Value Bet Results
Southwell 3.55 Artbeat 10th 11/2 SP (Recommended at 11/2) beaten by 22 lengths - prominent, tracked leader halfway, led 2f out, ridden and edged right from over 1f out, ran on
Win Value Bets
Our value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Kempton 3.50 Silver Grove 3/1 A £10 Win Accumulator Returns £420 if all selections win at this morning's best prices