Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Monday 15th February 2016 with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
There are 3 race meetings today:
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 4:50pm
- Plumpton where the going is Heavy and there are 6 races starting at 2:00pm to 4:30pm
- Catterick where the going is Soft-good to soft in places (prec insp 8am) and there are 6 races starting at 2:10pm to 4:40pm
Winning Money With BetTurtle Racecards
We think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
1) The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
2) The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
3) Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
4) In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
5) Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
6) Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
7) Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
8) Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Of The Day
Here's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle
We had lots of winners on the website and a poor day with the newsletter tips.
Win Value Bet Results
Exeter 3.40 Midnight Prayer 1st 1/1 SP (Recommended at 9/4) was only finisher - In touch, went 2nd before 5th, about 20 lengths down when left in lead and alone from 3 out
Each Way Value Bet Results
No bets yesterday
Win Value Bets
Our value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
NB Wolverhampton 2.20 Mr Christopher 9/2 View BetTurtle Racecard
Won on handicap debut over course and distance, but disappointed in follow up attempt when heavily gambled with an apprentice on board. Has been given a break and with Richard Kingscote on board we are hopeful of an improved performance.
NAP Catterick 4.10 Another Hero 11/4 View BetTurtle Racecard
Has won 2/2 chases and can improve further having won at Ludlow for the Richard Johnson/Jonjo O'Neill partnership. Had a tendency to jump left at Ludlow and this switch to a left handed track may lead to an even better performance.
Each Way Value Bets of the Day
Our each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Catterick 2.40 Sailor's Warn 5/1 A £10 Win Accumulator Returns £722 if all selections win at this mornings best prices