WelcomeWelcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Monday 29th February with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Ayr where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 1:40pm to 4:50pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:00pm
- Plumpton where the going is Hurdle soft-good to soft in places; chase good to soft-soft in places and there are 6 races starting at 2:00pm to 4:40pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
There looks to be a number of pace setters in this race which could set things up for a hold up horse. The consistent You're Cool could be advantaged and is a worth an interest at this morning's prices.
Was only just caught in the final strides at Kempton last time, remains feasibily handicapped and can gain compensation here.
Was well supported last time following a break and was disadvantaged by the pedestrain pace and caught behind a wall of horses when making his move. Can make amends here.
Has been rasied 17lbs for a 20 lengths win on chasing debut. Looks plenty more to come and can improve again.
Won cosily last time at course over 9.5 furlongs for new stable when weak in the market. Drops back to a mile last time, but with more improvement possible can go close.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Made handicap debut for new trainer over course and distance last time. Needs to improve to win this, but looked in need of the race that day and should strip fitter on second run in a handicap.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Has jumped poorly and looks up against it in this 2 runner race.
Makes chasing debut and best of hurdles form will suffice assuming a clear round.
Was beaten by the progressive Englishwoman on handicap debut last time following a 5 months absence. Looks well handicapped and will take some stopping here.
Clear form choice and can't be opposed.
Was given a gentle return to fences at Kempton last time following a break and looks progressive. Should strip fitter here and go very close on what is only his 3rd chase start.
A recent breathing operation helped bring about improvement when winning impressively on second chase start. Raised 11lbs, but open to further improvement and can go in again.
Raised 10lbs for 10 length win at course last time and can improve again now stepped up to 2.5 miles.
Beaten a length on Kempton debut last time and stayed on strongly in a slowly run race. Should come on for the experience and win.
Won over course and distance comfortably last time out on rules debut and with more progress likely can go close here.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Ayr 2:40View Ayr 2:40 >>