WelcomeWelcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Tuesday 1st March with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Catterick where the going is Good-good to soft in places and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lingfield where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:10pm
- Leicester where the going is Soft-good to soft in places and there are 6 races starting at 2:20pm to 4:50pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Fast finishing 4th at Wolverhampton last time and continues to thrive. Should be in the mix once again.
Won at Fakenham in January and looks sure to run well under a penalty today with improvement highly likely. Holds future grade 1 entries.
Won a course and distance maiden last time and looks well treated stepping into handicap company for the first time. The Mark Tompkins yard are in cracking form with a 57% strike rate with runners in the past 14 days.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Warne has re-joined the Waley-Cohen yard having had an unsuccessful stint in Ireland last year. If the switch has got this veteran back near the form when he won the AIntree Foxhunter's Chase then he should go close.
India's Song is thriving at the moment having won twice and being placed 2nd in last 3 runs. Up against a short priced favourite, but could benefit from a tactical race and go close.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
The clear form choice in this race and unless one of the newcomers is up to the job, should win this on return from a break.
Open to further improvement having run well to finish 2nd at Musselburgh on last start. Will take all the beating.
Won at Market Rasen last time for top connections. One to follow and can win again.
A winning pointer who makes rules debut today. Has been found a good opportunity and should run well.
Benefitted from a strong pace when winning well at Wolverhampton last time. Looks fairly treated with only a 6lb penalty to carry. However, this race lacks pace and at short odds is worth taking on in the hope something gets a march on him on the home straight.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Leicester 2:50View Leicester 2:50 >>