WelcomeWelcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Friday 4th March with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Lingfield where the going is Standard and there are 6 races starting at 2:00pm to 4:45pm
- Doncaster where the going is Good to Soft (Soft in places) and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:25pm
- Newbury where the going is Soft (Good to Soft in places) and there are 7 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:35pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 6 races starting at 5:45pm to 8:15pm
- Dundalk (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Won 2 of last 3 including at Musselburgh last time. The favourite hasn't run for 138 days and may not be primed for this, so could benefit.
Led when winning over 6F at course last time. Can go well here again stepped up to 7 furlongs following a 3 week break.
This step back in trip will help, having failed to stay last time and remains feasibly handicapped.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Fell last time out at Catterick, but had won previous 2 chases before that and should be in the mix here.
Ran well at course last time having first run since break. Should strip fitter here.
Improved form on 2nd Chase start last time. Further improvement likely.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Placed last twice and should be ready to strike.
Needs to prove well being after disappointing on stable debut last time.
Been off since June and needs to prove fitness.
Up against a number of unexposed rivals and very short in the market.
Been absent for 79 days and up against a worthy rival.
Takes a big drop in class and should win.
Needs to improve for 5lb weight rise with no guarantee improvement for fitting of hood will continue
Cost £245K, but may need the run and at such a short price worth taking on.
May not be primed after 5 months break.
Won easily over course and distance last time and looks weighted to go in again.
Has won both starts for new yard and big chance to win again.
Had 4 months of and may need this.
Fitness advantage over rival could seal this.
Not won in last six races and could be exposed again.
Very short with fitness to prove and with a number of unexposed rivals in opposition.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Wolverhampton 6:15View Wolverhampton 6:15 >>