WelcomeWelcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Monday 7th March with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Southwell where the going is Heavy and there are 6 races starting at 2:00pm to 4:30pm
- Lingfield where the going is Heavy and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:10pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is None and there are 8 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:50pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Disappointing on handicap debut last time. Given another chance to build on earlier promise.
Drops in class and remains feasibly handicapped for in-form Pipe yard.
Best form on show here and should prove hard to beat.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Wasn't beaten that far last time and looks to be running into a bit of form and dropped 2lbs.
Solid performer round here and should be in the mix.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Fitness doubts returning from a break.
Excuses for last performance and can build on earlier form.
Won easily last time, but short price against some in-form rivals.
Lightly raced over fences and can build on last time out second.
Clear form choice and should win.
Looks hard to win with and very short considering.
Finished 2nd at course last time and drop in trip may suit.
Easy winner yesterday, so needs to prove recovered (may be declared non-runner).
Has been struggling for form and worth opposing.
Finished a good second on debut last time and can build on thay.
Interesting on first start for David Nicholls.
Course and distance winner and can win here after a couple of promising efforts and Musselburgh.
Improved show last time when finishing second and can break maiden tag here.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Wolverhampton 3:50View Wolverhampton 3:50 >>