WelcomeWelcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Saturday 12th March with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Sandown where the going is Heavy and there are 7 races starting at 1:25pm to 4:55pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 1:40pm to 5:10pm
- Ayr where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 1:45pm to 5:15pm
- Chepstow where the going is Heavy and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:20pm
- Limerick where the going is Heavy and there are 7 races starting at 2:05pm to 5:35pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
DIVINE SPEAR makes handicap debut for the Nicky Henderson yard and needs to improve considerably in what looks a competitive race. However, remains lightly raced and this step up in trip should suit and worth an interest. We recommend an each way saver on Potters Corner who is another unexposed handicap debutant and is open to improvement off of a good run at Ffos Las following a 130 day break.
SUPERSTA steps up in class today having won 5 of last 8 races on the all weather and may have more improvement to come. We recommend an each way saver on Bold Prediction who has won 3 of last 4 races and could make a bold bid from the front.
BENENDEN is unexposed and steps up in class having won on chase debut at Musselburgh last time out. Should be able to progress further and be competitive here.
CHOOKIE ROYALE has won 6 times in 10 attempts at the course and won this race in 2014. Should go close.
FOR GOOD MEASURE has won last two races since going handicapping and has risen 17lbs as a result. Remains unexposed and can continue improvement today following a break. We recommend an each way saver on Rayvin Black who likes this course, is back on a winning mark and can put in a good show from the front.
THE NIPPER is totally unexposed having won 2 Bangor bumpers from 2 starts and takes a step up into Listed company today. Worthy of an interest.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Cost $150K as two year old and may be open to considerable improvement having had no luck in running last time.
Has won both chase starts since being sent handicapping, looks progressive and should be in the mix here.
Remains a maiden after 7 starts, but has been placed in last 3 and can go close.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Has been absent for 510 days, but worth chancing fitness, as had won 6 of 11 chase starts and is back to a winning mark today.
Has won last two races since going handicapping and has risen 17lbs as a result. Remains unexposed and can continue improvement today following a break.
Makes handicap debut for J P McManus and may step up on form shown so far. Any market support would bolster confidence.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Raised 8lbs for latest win, best form over further and needs to improve further to take this.
Hasn't run over hurdles since 2014, but this useful chaser should go well in this company.
Course and distance winner who has won 2 from 3 hurldes starts (fell when leading at last on this course on 2nd hurdles start). Should go well again.
Finished 2nd on hurdling debut at Clonmel last time and a good opportunity to go one better.
Up 13lbs for winning at course last time. That was over 3 miles and drops back 3 furlongs today and a short price with further improvement needed.
Beaten in both starts so far and takes a drop in class here. A short price against a few interesting unexposed horses.
Has won 2 of last 3 and should be competitive kept to a class 4.
Has won 3 of 4 start in NHF races, but needs to concede weight to a number of unexposed rivals from good stables.
Has progressed each time in 4 chase starts winning last 3. Can continue improvement here.
Won easily at Warwick last time on 4th chase start and 8lb rise may not be enough dropped into a class 3.
Been 2nd on both debut starts and one or two of these may be able to improve past her.
Beaten short priced favourite on debut at Kelso. A short price agian this morning and taken on in the hope 1 or 2 of these can show improvement.
The form choice in this race having won at Naas last time. Up against a couple of unexposed types and worth taking on at such a short price.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Ayr 2.20View Ayr 2.20 >>