WelcomeWelcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Tuesday 22nd March with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Exeter where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:15pm
- Wetherby where the going is Good to soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:25pm
- Southwell (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 6 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:05pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Started joint favourite on handicap debut at Carlisle last time, but performed poorly. Has had a break, drops in class and steps up in trip today with a decent 7lbs claimer on board. A better performance is expected.
Step up to a mile and a return to this course brought about improvement for this lightly raced filly. Keeps to similar company over the same trip and the 6lbs rise may not be enough to stop a repeat performance.
Ran well on racecourse debut in a NHF race last time at Catterick finishing a close up 3rd. Can build on that for the in form Sue Smith yard.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Steps up in trip on handicap debut with Richard Johnson taking the ride for the first time. So an improved performance expected today.
Now 12lbs below last winning mark and has been hinting at a return to form in two recent starts. Worth a small interest.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Looks the class horse in this race dropped to a seller, but has been very disappointing in last 5 races and is best watched today.
Returns to novices company and needs to give a 138 rated rival a 7lbs advantage.
Won at Wolverhampton last time over 7furlongs. Takes a steps up in trip, tries fibresand for the first time and a less experienced jockey takes the ride. So reservations at such a short price.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com