WelcomeWelcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Sunday 27th March with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Sedgefield where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:20pm
- Fairyhouse where the going is Yielding-good to yielding in places and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:25pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 8 races starting at 2:05pm to 6:05pm
- Cork where the going is None and there are 8 races starting at 2:10pm to 6:10pm
- Plumpton where the going is Good to soft-good in places and there are 7 races starting at 2:15pm to 5:45pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
After some frustrating results recently, we came back with a bang yesterday with winners galore.
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Easily won a course and distance maiden last time on 2nd racecourse start. With improvement likely and champion jockey Silvestre De Sousa retaining the ride, another strong performance is expected.
Lightly raced and steps up in class today with Silvestre De Sousa an notable jockey booking.
Won at course last time following a 147 day break. Lightly raced on the all weather and can progress again stepped up in trip and down in class.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Hasn't won for 5 years, but showed he can still be competitive when finishing 2nd last time out and can be competitive here.
Hasn't run since October when finsihing a close up 2nd under an amateur rider. Looks well handicapped and can go close if fit enough.
Ran well to finish 2nd at Leopardstown following a short break. Should strip fitter today and go close.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Has a pretty poor strike rate and often finds one to beat him. So worth taking on at such as short price.
Fell at Cheltenham last time and only had 10 days to recover. Up against a few interesting rivals and worth taking on.
Beaten at short prices on last 4 starts and heart may not be in it.
Lightly race, but last win was almost 3 years ago and has a habit of finding one or two too good.
Hasn't run for 694 days and worth taking on with fitness and well being to prove.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Wolverhampton 2:05View Wolverhampton 2:05 >>