WelcomeWelcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Wednesday 6th April with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Catterick where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:05pm
- Lingfield where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:15pm
- Nottingham where the going is Heavy and there are 7 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:25pm
- Leopardstown where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 3:25pm to 6:30pm
- Kempton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 5:45pm to 8:45pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Ryan Moore rides for the in-form Marco Boti and can build on last time out victory at Wolverhampton.
Won on re-appearance 6 days ago and with Ryan Moore in the saddle can follow up.
Makes handicap debut and this step up in trip should be right up his street with Champion jockey Silvestre De Sousa riding for Mark Johnston.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Led all ther way at Redcar last week and can go close under a penalty here with conditions to suit.
Decent price for a lightly raced horse for a top stable making handicap debut and can go close if fit enough on seasonal debut.
A close 3rd at Dundalk in February and can build on that now returned to the turf.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Hasn't won a race in last 21 attempts and 0 for 12 over this trip
Lightly raced for the Ryan Moore/Michael Stoute partnership and should take all the beating if fit enough.
Beaten in first two starts for Aiden O'Brien and up against plenty of unexposed horses that could spring a surprise.
Form pick in this race, but now 8 and there may be a couple in this field that can improve past him.
Has to concede weight to a number of unexposed rivals and looks a short enough price to do so.
Ran well on debut a fortnight ago, but short priced with plenty of unexposed rivals in this field.
Rated 78 and the one to beat in this maiden.
Makes seasonal debut over furthest trip he has tackled so far and has only won 1 from 8. Plenty of unexposed rivals in opposition and worth taking on with fitness and trip suitability to prove.
Makes handicap debut, but runners from this yard normally need first run.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org