WelcomeWelcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Sunday 10th April with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Tramore where the going is Heavy and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:05pm
- Ffos Las where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:15pm
- Leopardstown where the going is Heavy and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:25pm
- Market Rasen where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:15pm to 5:30pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Another record falls with our tips recording 18 wins yesterday. That's a 42% strike rate and 77% of our tips finished in the first 3.
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Has finished placed on both chase starts and can get off the mark today.
Has finished 2nd in last two chase start and a good chance to go one better today.
Dual course winner who won over course and distance last time winning by 8 lengths. Can go close again kept to same company.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Remains winless in 6 chase starts, but ran well enough last time returning from short break and this drop in trip and Noel Fehily taking the ride could bring about some improvement.
Lightly raced maiden who ran poorly last time at Warwick when pulling up. Had put up two placed efforts prior to that and chance taken that last time out was a blip.
Has finished close up 2nd on both starts at course and looks primed for another big run having made seasonal debut on the all weather at Dundalk recently.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Short price in a race with a number of horses that could be open to improvement.
Lightly raced and needs another run for a handicap mark, so best watched today at such a short price.
May need the run today and up against a few useful rivals.
Drop in class and trip today will help and move prove classier than some of these.
Exposed and has never won over this trip, so worth taking on.
All wins have been on a sounder surface and needs to prove liking for heavy going.
This could prove a tactically run race and looks short enough against two other unexposed rivals.
Won this last year off of same mark. Up against a few younger horses today that could impove past him and worth taking on at such short odds.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Tramore 2:55View Tramore 2:55 >>