WelcomeWelcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Thursday 14th April with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Cheltenham where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:20pm
- Ripon where the going is Heavy and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:30pm
- Newmarket where the going is Good-Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:40pm
- Limerick where the going is Heavy and there are 7 races starting at 2:15pm to 5:45pm
- Chelmsford (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 6:10pm to 9:10pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Form choice in this race for the Aiden O'Brien and Ryan Moore partnership. Should win.
Just beaten at Clonmel last time and should go close here.
Won maiden on seasonal debut and more to come now stepping into handicap company.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Fell at Ascot last time, but won at Kempton time before and a repeat of that performance would suffice.
Makes handicap debut and steps up in trip for a stable that knows how to win big field races like this.
Can build on last week's easy victory and go close.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Won easily at Catterick last week and will take some stopping under a penalty.
Looks a likely improver this season and with the John Gosden yard in blistering form can take this.
Can build on promising debut at Newbury for the Willie Haggas stable and take this.
Won at Wolverhampton in February and can make a winning handicap debut here for an in form stable and jockey combination.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Ripon 3:45View Ripon 3:45 >>