WelcomeWelcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Saturday 16th April with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Chelmsford (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 1:35pm to 5:00pm
- Thirsk where the going is Soft (Heavy in places) and there are 8 races starting at 1:45pm to 5:45pm
- Ayr where the going is Soft-good to soft in places and there are 8 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:50pm
- Bangor-On-Dee where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:15pm to 5:35pm
- Nottingham where the going is Soft-good to soft in places and there are 7 races starting at 4:50pm to 7:55pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 6:10pm to 9:10pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
DARTMOUTH Ran well at Kempton in November in Listed event. Open to more improvement.
BRISTOL DE MAI Had looked a horse with potential before disappointing at Cheltenham. Can make amends today.
MARENKO Won well at Kempton on return and can come on for the run and be in the mix.
CLONDAW WARRIOR Winner at Fairyhouse last time and more improvement feasible. We recommend an each way saver on Cloudy Dream Won on handicap debut and open to further improvement.
TASLEET Just beaten in Group 3 at Newmarket when last seen. More to come.
ALWAYS ON THE RUN Hatrick bid today and should go close.
GABRIAL'S KAKA Won this race in 2014 and should put up a bold show.
HEATHFIELD Won over hurdles last time and should run well. We recommend an each way saver on Gold Futures Lightly race this season and should be in prime condition today.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Ran well on handicap debut at Pontefract recently and more to come.
Makes handicap debut and should improve for it.
Won easily on handicap debut and more to come.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Hasn't run since November win, but holds sound prospects in this race.
Has been running well on the all weather and given another chance to reproduce all weather form having disappointed on turf last time.
Remains a maiden, but has hinted at ability and worth a small interest.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Ran well on debut at Wolverhampton for top connections. Should improve and take this.
Short price on seasonal return with a number of unexposed rivals in opposition.
Race fit, but fully exposed and may find one or two of these improve past him.
Won at course last time, but down in trip and higher in weights and needs to improve further to take this. Worth opposing at such a short price.
May need this run on debut up against a couple of rivals with race experience.
7lbs higher than highest winning mark and has it to do.
7 race maiden and looks difficult to win with.
Worthy favourite, but short priced against a few unexposed rivals who may make a race of it.
Once raced having ran respectably at Doncaster in October. Stable are in great form and can strike on seasonal debut.
Totally exposed and hasn't won in past 21 starts.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Ayr 1:50View Ayr 1:50 >>