Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Friday 22nd April with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Sandown where the going is Good-Soft and there are 8 races starting at 1:20pm to 5:05pm
- Doncaster where the going is None and there are 8 races starting at 1:40pm to 5:25pm
- Perth where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:15pm
- Chepstow where the going is None and there are 8 races starting at 4:30pm to 8:05pm
- Plumpton where the going is None and there are 7 races starting at 4:50pm to 7:50pm
- Kilbeggan where the going is Good-Soft and there are 7 races starting at 5:10pm to 8:10pm
- Dundalk (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
VON BLUCHER Type to imporve this year for the John Gosden and Frankie Dettori partnership having won on last start last season.
WESTERN HYMN Has won 3 from 4 over this course and distance and clear form choice here.
VENTURA STORM Won Newmarket Listed race last time and should continue progress stepping up to Group 3 company.
BELARDO Group 1 winner who had the ideal prep comfortably winning at Donacaster on seasonal return last time. Should win.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Looks well handicapped on chase form and worth an interest in attempt to break 10 race duck over hurdles.
Should be yet another winner for the in form Nicholls yard having won comfortably last time out at Exeter.
This race won't take much winning and interesting returning from over a year off having run well at this course in the past.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Close second returning from a break at Ludlow last time. Can build on that and go close here.
Won easily in handicap debut last time and can continue progress under a 7lb penalty.
Has been beaten in both handicap starts, but last was returning from a break and can strip fitter and go closer today.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Pulled up last time and needs to prove well being at such a short price.
Second favourite for the Derby, but may need the run.
Disappointed at Ascot last time and has been off the course for a couple of months. Needs to prove well being.
0 from 18 says it all and too short to be interested in.
3rd at Cheltenham last time and clear form choice.
Placed 2nd in this race last year and likely to play a supporting role today again.
Won easily at Kempton last time, but has had only 3 days to recover and very short price under a penalty.
Due to be raised 7lbs, but hasn't won for over a year and 6 runs, so not one to be betting at short odds.
Trainer out of form and 149 day absence to overcome, so worth opposing.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org