Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Monday 25th April with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Tramore where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 1-45pm to 4-45pm
- Chelmsford (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 2-00pm to 5-00pm
- Southwell (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 2-10pm to 5-15pm
- Ayr where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 2-20pm to 5-55pm
- Naas where the going is Good-Soft and there are 8 races starting at 4-35pm to 8-10pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 5-20pm to 8-20pm
- Windsor where the going is Soft and there are 6 races starting at 5-30pm to 8-00pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Has won last 4 and a 7lb rise for last win may not be enough to stop him with Frankie Dettori taking over in the saddle.
Won on Friday and turns out under a 4lb penalty and should go well again if over exertions.
Ran well at Newmarket on debut 11 days ago and can build on that today.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Only just beaten last time out at Tiperrary on second start since seasonal return. Can go close today if getting a run.
Carries 5lb penalty for latest win and should be in the mix once again.
On a workable mark and has won over course and distance. Worth an interest.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Lost of unexposed newcomers in this race and not one to be taking a short price about.
Plenty of unexposed types in this field and can't be having this one at such a short price on debut.
Makes seasonal return having failed to win in 2 maiden starts whilst fomr choice taking on in the hope one of the other unexposed horses can improve past him.
Form choice having ran well against a subsquent Group 1 winner on debut last year. Plenty short enough in the market and may need this against lots of unexposed rivals.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Ayr 2:50View Ayr 2:50 >>