Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Saturday 30th April with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Goodwood where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 1:45pm to 5:10pm
- Uttoxeter where the going is Good-Soft and there are 8 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:50pm
- Newmarket where the going is Good-Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:30pm
- Thirsk where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:40pm
- Punchestown where the going is None and there are 8 races starting at 2:35pm to 6:40pm
- Doncaster where the going is Good-Soft and there are 7 races starting at 5:15pm to 8:15pm
- Hexham where the going is Good-Soft and there are 7 races starting at 5:25pm to 8:25pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
INTIMATION 4 year olds have a good record in this race and this horse won both starts last year and remains open to significant improvement on seasonal return.
BATEEL Won all 3 starts last season, including over course and distance. Can take this step up to Listed class in her stride.
WAADY Has won 5 from 5 over 5 furlongs and can improve further this season for the John Gosden yard.
SINFONIETTA Raised 13lbs for facile win on seasonal debut on heavy ground. Different surface today, but can hopefully progress further.
JACK HOBBS Top class Derby 2nd and Irish Derby winner who has easily the best form on show and can win this if ready to go on seasonal debut.
STORMY ANTARCTIC Impressive winner of the Craven on seasonal return and looks open to further improvement and could be the main dange to hot favourite Air Force Blue.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Course and distance winner who has won 5 from last 6 and can go in again raised a further 8lbs.
Has won 2 from last 3 and remains feasibly treated and should be in the mix.
Beaten odds on favourite last time. Excellent chance to make amends for that flop here.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Has been progressive winning 3 times last season. Can build on second place on seasonal return at Newmarket and go close here.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Beaten by Quantitativeeasing 2 days ago and 5lbs pull may not be enough to turn tables.
Keeps to maiden company on seasonal return having failed to win in 3 maidens last season. May need this run.
Won 3 Group 1s last season, the stable have been bullish about his chances and looks a strong favourite, although fitting of first time tongue strap slight concern. In a competitive field with plenty of horses with the potential to improve is worth taking on at such short odds.
On a hatrick having won last two start for this yard. Up 7lbs today and first time on soft going to contend with, so worth taking on.
Switches stables and to the turf having been running in National Hunt Flat races. A very short price up against some unexposed types.
Twice raced and won a maiden Goodwood when last seen in August and could be a Group horse in a handicap today for the Godolphin team. Worth an interest.
Made a promising debut on all weather at Lingfield last time. Short enough though making switch to turf and up against some good stables with unexposed types.
Well beaten in this grade last time and has only won once in nine attempts.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Doncaster 7:15View Doncaster 7:15 >>