Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Monday 2nd May with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Warwick where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 12:30pm to 4:20pm
- Windsor where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 1:40pm to 5:45pm
- Beverley where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 1:45pm to 5:50pm
- Curragh where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:50pm
- Bath where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 1:55pm to 5:25pm
- Down Royal where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:05pm to 5:30pm
- Kempton where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 2:10pm to 6:05pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
A hurdle and bumper winner starts chasing career in a handicap for the in form Skelton team and can go well given a clear round of jumping.
Unexposed and ran well over this trip when finishing a close 2nd at Wetherby last time. Can build on that.
Won both starts in a National Hunt Bumper and a Wolverhampton all weather race latest. Can improve for the in form Hugo Palmer/Jamie Spencer combination.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Won last two on all weather and is a course and distance winner. Can continue good run back on turf.
Lightly raced and won at Dundalk over this trip latest. Up further in the weights, but can improve for the Aiden O'Brien yard.
Has been running well last two starts, winning and finishing a close up second. Can go close in this race.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Has been 2nd in last 5 starts. Has an excellent chance to break that sequence here with Richard Johnson in the saddle.
Won on all weather at Dundalk on debut and more to come. Was outpaced in that race suggesting further may be needed and is up against a number of unexposed rivals on turf debut. Worth taking on with those doubts.
At one time promising hurdler who has struggled in graded company this season. Makes chasing debut today and plenty short enough.
Won a Group 3 final start last season and carries a penalty for that win here. Has to prove fitness after 191 day absence and may have targets later on in the season.
2nd in all 4 starts, but ran well until tiring final 2 furlongs last time. This drop back in trip should be ideal and can make amends.
Ran 2nd at course last time and looked unlucky. Up in grade today and will find this tougher. Stable not in best of form either.
Easily won a Pontefract maiden in October. Makes seasonal and handicap debut today and may find a lack of experience counts againt her at such short odds.
Looks like a match with Fascinating Rock who beat her at Ascot. May struggle to turn the tables here.
Best form on all weather and needs to prove liking for turf. Disconcerting that stable are applying first time blinkers today.
Has a top class pedigree, but short enough in the market on debut and plenty of unexposed rivals in opposition.
Odds on debut winner on all weather. Needs to improve for handicap and turf debut and plenty of interesting opposition to take him on with.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Kempton 5:35View Kempton 5:35 >>