Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Thursday 5th May with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Uttoxeter where the going is Good-Soft and there are 8 races starting at 1:30pm to 5:15pm
- Chester where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:25pm
- Newton Abbot where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:35pm
- Clonmel where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Carlisle where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:40pm to 8:40pm
- Wincanton where the going is Good-Firm and there are 6 races starting at 5:50pm to 8:20pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
A great start to May with 3 from 3 NAPs winning and returning a £53.80 profit to a £10 stake. We have also had 2 from 3 NBs win with a £33.60 profit to a £10 stake. Lay bets continue to be profitable with 17 from 26 winning (65% strike rate) already in May and returning a £46.70 profit for a £10 lay. Back Bets have had 6 from 10 winners (60% strike rate) and an £8 loss to £10 stakes so far. Our website tips aren't doing so well this month and are running at a strike rate of 25% and backing all the tips (which we don't advise) would have resulted in a £560 loss, so stick to the Newsletter tips for now until we improve things. Channel 4 tips have had 3 winners from 11 (27% strike rate) and are running at a loss of £13 for £10 stakes.
We are introducing some advanced analytics to improve the statistical information we provide on the website to help you find more winners yourself and to highlight areas where BetTurtle Tips have better strike rates and profitability. We are using this information to improve all of our tipping advice. We'll update you once these improvements are available. Thanks for your continued support and feedback, as we continue to improve BetTurtle.
Win Value Bet Results
Our NB bet was a non-runner yesterday.
Each Way Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Clonmel 7:00View Clonmel 7:00 >>