Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Saturday 14th May with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Thirsk where the going is Good-Firm and there are 8 races starting at 1:45pm to 5:40pm
- Newmarket where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:15pm
- Bangor-On-Dee where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 1:55pm to 5:50pm
- Punchestown where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:25pm
- Newbury where the going is Good-Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:35pm
- Uttoxeter where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Doncaster where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:45pm to 8:45pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
EAGLE TOP Clear form choice and should win for the Gosden/Dettori partnership.
DESERT ENCOUNTER Has won last two since upped in trip to 12 furlongs. Steps up to 14 furlongs today and can improve further.
REMARKABLE Impressive finishing effort last time out at Doncaster and needs to improve to win again. Highly likely that is possible given top connections.
THIKRIYAAT Two from two including over this course and distance last time. Can step up and improve again for the Sir Michael Stoute yard.
TOORMORE Won Group 2 at Sandown on re-appearance and can improve again and go close here.
NISSER Hasn't run since winning at Windsor last summer. Plenty of potential and looks on a reasonable rating. Type to progress this year.
IMPERIAL AVIATOR Won at Leicester on seasonal debut and runner up Ulysses has franked the form when winning yesterday. Improvement to come and can go close.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Has won last two since upped in trip to 12 furlongs. Steps up to 14 furlongs today and can improve further.
Hampered several times when making run on seasonal debut in April. Should strip fitter today and with better luck in running can take this for the in form Sir Michael Stoute yard.
Won at the course in April and can continue good progress over fences.
Comfortably won a handicap at Redcar latest and can improve again off of a 7lb higher mark.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Aiden Coleman is an interesting booking for a horse not seen out since January and who has pulled up twice and unseated rider in last three runs. Better expected today.
Won a Chelmsford maiden with the minimum of fuss last time. Open to more improvement and can be in the shake up here on first attempt in handicap company.
Has finished 2nd both starts for new yard and chance to go one better dropped to 6 furlongs.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Clear form choice based on impressive win at Newmarket on debut latest.
Ran close at this course on debut in September, but plenty of unexposed rivals from top stables to take him on with.
Should win this, as clear form choice.
Won easily on handicap debut upped to this trip. Raised 10lbs and upped in class today, so very short price with improvement needed.
Stable in top form and this lightly raced horse can improve on recent Cheltenham 6th.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Bangor-On-Dee 3:40View Bangor-On-Dee 3:40 >>