Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Sunday 15th May with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Navan where the going is Good to yielding-good in places and there are 8 races starting at 1:45pm to 5:30pm
- Stratford where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:35pm
- Ripon where the going is Good-good to firm in places and there are 8 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:45pm
- Killarney where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 2:05pm to 5:50pm
- Market Rasen where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:25pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Has shown promise in 7 runs without winning. Makes chasing debut today on what could be a decent mark for an in form yard.
Has won last two and escapes a penalty for winning at Plumpton last week. Has a good chance of the hatrick.
Lightly raced and has potential to improve. Has been running respectably in higher class races and this drop in grade should see him go close for the in form Dalgleish stable.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Ran well in April at Newbury on stable debut last time, having been off since December. Should strip fitter today and can build on that for the Phillip Hobbs/Richard Johnson combination.
Went close at Wexford last time and may be open to a little more improvement having only raced 6 times.
Made uninspiring bumper debut last November. Open to improvement and the yard have been banging in the winners lately. Worth chancing against a favourite that looks very short in the market.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Has a habit of winning every other race, form figures are 2121217, so won't be a surprise if he wins again today. However, it is difficult to forgive a disappointing performance at Ascot last time, when starting at Evens favourite. Is worth taking on at such a short price with those doubts lingering.
0 from 8 and any half decent unexposed type in this race is likely to have his measure.
0 from 4 over hurdles and may need this returning from a 114 day break.
Has won 4 from last 5 and the ease of last time out victory, over this course and distance, makes him very difficult to beat today.
Clear form choice, but unproven on this ground and has been off the track for 99 days. Worth taking on at such a short price.
Has placed 2nd last 2 starts in maiden company and may have to play the bridesmaid role once again.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Navan 2:45View Navan 2:45 >>