Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Sunday 22nd May with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Curragh where the going is Good-Soft and there are 8 races starting at 1:20pm to 5:15pm
- Fakenham where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 2:10pm to 4:55pm
- Nottingham where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 2:20pm to 6:05pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Finished 3rd at Goodwood last time staying on from the rear. That should have sharpened him up and he can go close here, with a more aggressive ride.
Has won last two and only 5lbs higher in hatrick attempt.
Can build on successful chase debut for the Skelton yard.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Lightly raced and performed creditably on seasonal and handicap debut at Redcar latest. Should strip fitter this time and worth an interest.
Front runner who has won 2 from last 4 and finished 2nd off of this mark last time. Decent each way chance.
Placed in last two and this lightly raced sort may be open to further improvement.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Top class pedigree, but may not be primed for this debut.
Has only won once in six starts and up against a number of unexposed horses.
Has been off the course for 218 days and is 0 from 7 over this trip.
0 from 5 and plenty of unexposed rivals to take her on with in this race.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Of The DayHere's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle
Today's Puzzle Race Is Fakenham 2:40View Fakenham 2:40 >>