Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Thursday 26th May with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Haydock where the going is Good-good to firm in places and there are 6 races starting at 2:00pm to 4:30pm
- Bangor-On-Dee where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 2:10pm to 4:40pm
- Chelmsford (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:20pm
- Tipperary where the going is Good-good to yielding in places on flat course and there are 8 races starting at 5:10pm to 8:55pm
- Sandown where the going is Good-good to firm in places and there are 6 races starting at 6:00pm to 8:45pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Is 4lbs well in, as able to run under a 7lb penalty before new mark kicks in, having won easily at Huntingdon latest. Another big run expected.
Close 2nd at Redcar latest on handicap debut with today's rider in the saddle. Open to further improvement over this trip and should be in the mix once again.
Front runner who has won last two starts. Should put up another bold show with the champion jockey retaining the ride.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Course and distance winner, who makes seasonal return, having won off of this mark at the Curragh in September. Can go close if fit enough.
Can build on a close up 5th at Roscommon latest, when meeting trouble in running.
Steps up in class having won at Beverley latest. May be able to improve further, on only 3rd start after seasonal return.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Form choice and should go well dropped back to 5 furlongs, having finished 2nd over 6 furlongs at Ayr latest.
Ran well on debut when finishing 2nd and can improve. However, a number of unexposed types from top stables in opposition and looks short enough in the market.
This step up to 12 furlongs may help for this Aiden O'Brien charge, but a few unexposed types at better prices may improve past her.
Two from two and manner of latest win was impressive, when quickening away from rivals at Newbury in the final furlong. Will be hard to beat.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com