Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Tuesday 31st May with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Leicester where the going is Good-Firm and there are 8 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:30pm
- Towcester where the going is None and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:10pm
- Redcar where the going is Good-Firm and there are 8 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:55pm
- Lingfield where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 5:50pm to 8:50pm
- Ballinrobe where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is None and there are 7 races starting at 6:10pm to 9:10pm
Improvements we have recently made to our tipping algorithms continue to pay dividends. We had another profitable day for the Website with a few decent priced winners including Revolutionist 8/1, On Alberts Head 6/1, Safira Menina 6/1. If you had put £10 on every website tip (something we wouldn't recommend, as a more selective strategy is better), you would have made a £128 profit. Over the weekend the Website tips have returned a £326 profit if you had placed £10 on all 123 tips at SP (we had 39 winners and a 32% strike rate). Our Win Value Tips made a £10 profit across the 3 selections using our normal £10 stake at SP. This takes our profit for the month to £216 for the Win Value Tips. The Back/Lay section made a £25 profit to £10 stakes yesterday with 5 from 8 successful bets, overall we have a £50 loss for this section the month so far.
|Type||Tips||Wins||Placed||Strike Rate||Profit||Return on Investment|
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value Tips
Our value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Each Way Value Tips
Our each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Back or Lay Tips
We review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Winning Money With BetTurtle Racecards
We think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Of The Day
Here's where we challenge you to see if you can use the tools we provide in BetTurtle to find the winner in this race, a race we think could spring a big price surprise as we have doubts about the favourite at this morning's prices. Mail us your thoughts/selection email@example.com or tweet us @betturtle