Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Monday 6th June with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Ayr where the going is Good to firm and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Gowran Park where the going is Good to firm and there are 7 races starting at 2:05pm to 5:05pm
- Brighton where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:15pm to 5:15pm
- Listowel where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:20pm
- Windsor where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Pontefract where the going is Good to firm-good in places and there are 6 races starting at 6:45pm to 9:15pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Course winner who finished a close up 3rd at Windsor last time. Can build on that today.
Carries a 5lbs penalty for easy win on handicap debut at Curragh on Saturday. Strong claims in follow-up attempt.
A rare runner for Sir Mark Prescott at this course and this lightly raced horse can progress again, following last time out win on the all weather at Chelmsford.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Form choice, but beaten at odds on last time and has questions to answer.
Has run well on both starts, but has been off the course for 246 days and may need this.
Four from four in 2015, but has risen in the weights as a result and makes seasonal return today. Others offer better value.
Has won both starts for new stable and can overcome a 4lbs penalty for latest win.
Remains a maiden after 8 attempts and the fact he has finished place in 5 of those suggests he may not be totall straightforward.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org