Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Friday 10th June with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Sandown where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 1:45pm to 4:40pm
- York where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:20pm
- Newton Abbot where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:30pm
- Clonmel where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 5:35pm to 8:50pm
- Chepstow where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 5:50pm to 9:10pm
- Aintree where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 6:00pm to 8:45pm
- Goodwood where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 6:10pm to 9:00pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Has been placed 3rd last twice at this course and this step up in trip should help bring about a first win for the in form Paul Nicholls/Sam Twiston-Davies partnership. His main market rival returns from a 180 day break and may need this, having run poorly in last race and run out the time before that.
Likes it round here having won over course and distance in the past and finished 2nd this weekend. Races off the same mark and should be thereabouts at the finish.
Slowly away, hampered in running and still managed to finish a credible 3rd last time out at Haydock. With a clean break and better luck in running, should go close today.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Finished a respectable 3rd on debut at Goodwood latest, however, up against several debutants from top southern stables and may find one or two too good.
Needs to overcome an 180 day absence and hinted at temperament/physical problems when hanging and running out on 2nd last start and hanging badly on last start in December.
Has won last two since seasonal return and looks progressive for the Stoute/Moore combination. However, up 15lbs since the first of those wins and is forced to step up in class. With further improvement needed and up against some potentially better handicapped horses, worth taking on at this price.
Clear form choice based on respectable debut at Nottingham and open to significant improvement for top connections.
Has failed to win at shortish prices on both starts and may find one or two of the unexposed runners in this field too good.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com