Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Saturday 11th June with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Sandown where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 1:40pm to 5:05pm
- Bath where the going is Firm and there are 7 races starting at 1:45pm to 5:15pm
- York where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:20pm
- Navan where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 1:55pm to 5:25pm
- Musselburgh where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:25pm
- Hexham where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:05pm to 5:35pm
- Chester where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 2:15pm to 5:10pm
- Lingfield where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 5:50pm to 8:50pm
- Limerick where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Leicester where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 6:10pm to 9:10pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Each Way Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
Has been hurdling and ran respectably on return to flat at Salisbury latest. Should be in with a decent shout today with an experienced amateur onboard.
Steps into handicap company having won a Newmarket maiden last time. Open to further improvement and should be up to winning this.
Won at Chester last time and ran well over this course and distance the time before. Should run a decent race.
Won at Epsom on last start and may be open to a bit more improvement.
2nd in a Group 3 last year over this course and distance. May be open to more improvement this season and worth an interest on seasonal return.
Close up 2nd over course and distance last time and can improve on that today.
Form choice in this race and should be upto winnning this if fit enough on seasonal return.
Has won 2 from 3 and ran respectably in Group 3 last time. Should run his race now dropped back into handicap company.
5 from 8 and continues to improve having won last time out at Thirsk. Should put up a bold show once again.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Finished a close up 2nd when trying to make all over this course on seasonal debut. Should take all the beating with similar tactics employed today.
Improved for step up to 1m 4f last time at Pontefract. This extra 2 furlongs likely to bring about more improvement.
Won on seasonal debut last time and with more improvement likely, should go close.
Each Way Value TipsOur each way bets are horses at decent prices (5/1+) we think can go close to winning.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Remains a maiden following 5 turf runs and may not be fully trustworthy. Only one favourite has won this in the last 10 runnings so taking on.
Course and distance winner and lightly raced. Can improve further and take this.
Has won last 3, but now 12lbs higher and will find this tougher.
4th on debut last season. May need this race today and plenty of more experienced rivals from top stables in opposition.
May have been flattered when winning at this course in May in what looked a weak race. Others preferred.
Ran well to finish 2nd on debut at Newbury. This looks a hot race and taking on at such a short price.
Has failed to win in all 3 starts in bumpers and may find one or two too good again.
The fitting of blinkers has brought about improved form, but 9lbs higher and no guarantees the blinkers will continue to work. Taking on at such a short price.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com