Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Tuesday 14th June with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Thirsk where the going is Good-Firm and there are 8 races starting at 2:10pm to 6:15pm
- Ascot where the going is Good-Soft and there are 6 races starting at 2:30pm to 5:35pm
- Brighton where the going is Firm and there are 7 races starting at 5:50pm to 8:50pm
- Beverley where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 6:40pm to 9:10pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
Top class French trained filly who won the Coronation Stakes at this meeting last year. Expect a bold show with top French jockey in the saddle.
Trainer Aiden O'Brien has won this race 3 times in the last 10 years and Caravaggio can provide another winner. He has won both starts to date and impressed when winning a Listed event at the Curragh latest. This step up to 6 fulrongs can bring about further improvement.
Finished 5th in the Commonwealth Cup at this meeting last year over 6 furlongs. Has shown improved form this season winning a Group 3 at Newmarket and a Group 2 at Haydock and warrants his chance in this. Offers a bit of value against the short priced favourite.
Has race three times and won on last two starts including a Group 1 win in France. With more improvement likely for this Aiden O'Brien charge, should justify short odds.
Dermot Weld doesn't have many Ascot runners, but when he does they are worth noting and this good hurldler can build on a staying on performance at Chester last time with the step up in trip sure to help.
A tough race and many in with a chance. The Richard Hannon trained Tomily has won last two races with ease and has plenty of improvement to come.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Met all sorts of trouble when looking likely winner at Bath latest. Can go one better with luck in running.
Battled really well to win going away at Pontefract latest and can go well again in this under a 6lbs penalty.
Won on debut at Wolverhampton and plenty more to come in first time handicap.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Irish 2,000 Guineas winner, but may struggle to beat the Aiden O'Brien hotshot in this.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com