Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Wednesday 15th June with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Hamilton where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:45pm
- Uttoxeter where the going is Good-Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:55pm
- Ascot where the going is Soft and there are 6 races starting at 2:30pm to 5:35pm
- Wexford where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:50pm to 8:50pm
- Chelmsford (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 6:10pm to 9:10pm
- Ripon where the going is Good-Soft and there are 6 races starting at 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
Won the Group 2 Mill Reef Stakes as a 2 year old and finished 3rd in the 2,000 Guineas in April. On that form has a strong chance and there may be more improvement to come.
Won easily on debut at Goodwood and looks a top class prospect. Offers a bit of value against the favourites in this field.
Has won 4 of her 5 starts, has been progressing nicely and has been raised 23lbs in the handicap this season. Won a strong York Listed Handicap last time and looks an interesting contender stepped up to group company for the first time.
The favourite A Shin Hikari will be hard to beat having routed a Group 1 field in France latest. However, Found has been looking back to her best, with two Group 1 seconds in last two starts and offers a bit of value against the favourite under suitable conditions.
Remains a maiden on the turf after 5 starts and there is a suggestion he is a weak finisher. However, 7lbs well in today and recent Group 3 second is stand out form in the context of this race, so worth risking with Ryan Moore retaining the ride.
Has won 2 from 3 and won a listed event at Naas comfortably on re-appearance. There is plenty of improvement to come and this step up to a mile will help too.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Won on chase debut at Ffos Las latest and can build on that stepped up in trip.
Up 5lbs for winning a decent York Handicap last month. Remains lightly raced and more improvement possible stepped up another 2 furlongs.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Has raced twice in Ireland and now joins Dr Richard Newland for UK debut. Very short priced for a horse that was 33/1 on last run and best taken on.
Won by 10 lengths when destroying the field in a Group 1 in France latest. However, different conditions here, needs to prove suitability for the course and the Ascot atmosphere. So worth taking on at such a short price.
Needs another run for a handicap mark and in a race full of unexposed types worth taking on at short odds.
Ran respectably in Listed Company in Ireland on only second start latest having dwelt at the start. Has the best form here, but there are a couple of interesting types at better prices to take her on with in what could be a tactical race that may not suit.
Benefited from a front running ride when winning by 16 lengths at Clonmel latest. Not sure to have such an easy time of it today and worth taking on at this sort of price.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com