Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Friday 17th June with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Market Rasen where the going is Good to soft and there are 7 races starting at 1:40pm to 5:10pm
- Redcar where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:55pm
- Ascot where the going is Soft and there are 6 races starting at 2:30pm to 5:35pm
- Limerick where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 5:30pm to 8:50pm
- Down Royal where the going is Good-good to firm in places and there are 7 races starting at 5:45pm to 9:00pm
- Newmarket (July) where the going is Good to soft-good in places and there are 7 races starting at 5:50pm to 9:05pm
- Goodwood where the going is Straight soft; round good to soft and there are 6 races starting at 6:10pm to 8:55pm
- Ayr where the going is Good-good to firm in places and there are 6 races starting at 6:30pm to 9:15pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
CREATE A DREAM
Trained by US trainer Wesley Ward. Totally unexposed and an all the way winner at the course on debut in April. With the trainer already successful this week, then hopefully this horse can improve to win today.
Close 2nd in the Lingfield Derby trial and likely to have been laid out for this and can improve on only 4th start.
LOG OUT ISLAND
Set a scorching pace at Newbury in first time hood latest and proved uncatchable. A repeat of that performance will see him go close here.
3rd in the Breeders Cup Juvenile last October and made an encouraging re-appearance when winning a listed event at York latest. Has been trained with this race in mind and a big run is expected from this unexposed filly.
Meeting winner in 2014 and won a Listed event latest on seasonal debut. Can be another winner for the Godolphin team.
4th in Lingfield Derby Trial before disappointing in a Group 3 at the Curragh. Can make amends today, down in class for the Aiden O'Brien team.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Has won 3 from 5 chases and can continue progress today. Is Wayne Hutchinson's only ride today.
Finished 2nd latest at Fontwell following 216 day absence. Due to go up 3lbs in future, so well in today.
Finished 1st and 2nd (Tuesday) on only two starts and with the Rober Cowell yard in cracking form can take this.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com