Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Thursday 23rd June with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Newcastle (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 8 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:40pm
- Newmarket (July) where the going is Good to soft-soft in places and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:20pm
- Nottingham where the going is Heavy-soft in places and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:30pm
- Newbury where the going is Good to soft and there are 7 races starting at 5:35pm to 8:50pm
- Leopardstown where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:50pm to 9:00pm
- Hamilton where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 6:00pm to 9:10pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Twice raced, won on debut at Leicester and 4th in a Listed race at Epsom last time. The clear form choice here.
Won last time out at Lingfield proving liking for soft ground. Raised 3lbs and can improve again off what looks like a generous handicap mark.
Steps up into handicap company for the first time having finished mid-division on seasonal debut latest. Should have come on for that race and this step up to 7f should help bring about improvement.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Close up 4th and noted running on late on debut at Chepstow latest. That experience and the extra furlong should see him win today.
Ran well in decent Newbury maiden on debut latest. Normal improvement should see him take this.
Finished 4th, but beaten half a length on latest at Chester. Clear form choice here.
Has led in both starts, but number 1 draw a concern and one or two may prove too good.
Finished a respectable 3rd in a decent maiden at this course last time. With the new stable in cracking form, should take this stepping up to the mile.
Won a weak maiden at Newcastle on the all weather latest. Needs to prove liking for turf and this will be tougher.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org