Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Friday 1st July with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Doncaster where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:15pm
- Newton Abbot where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:25pm
- Sandown where the going is Soft and there are 6 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:05pm
- Bellewstown where the going is None and there are 8 races starting at 5:00pm to 8:35pm
- Wexford where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 5:20pm to 8:50pm
- Beverley where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 6:15pm to 8:45pm
- Haydock where the going is Soft and there are 6 races starting at 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Won at Ripon latest and this step up in trip can bring about more improvement.
9lbs well in having won easily at Chester latest. Should win.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
0 from 7, but this drop in class should help for the in form Paul Nicholls/Sam Twiston-Davies combination.
Not seen out since beaten favourite at Goodwood in April. Doubts remain about well being.
Brocklesby winner who followed up with a highly respectable 2nd in a Group 2 at Royal Ascot. Clear form choice in this.
Won at Chepstow on 2nd start and further improvement likely. The value of that form is questionable and up against a few more experienced rivals from decent yards. So worth looking for a bit of value elsewhere.
Step up to 10 furlongs the unknown and worth taking on at such a short price.
A debutant, but offers no value at this morning's prices. Plenty of unexposed types in this race and better value elsewhere.
Clear form choice and should win this.
Ex-French and disappointed on UK debut in December and off track since. Has it to prove today.
Short priced on hurdling debut and better value lies elsewhere.
Respectable 4th in Newmarket maiden on debut and can step up on that performance for the in form Mark Johnston yard.
Ran well at Perth following a break latest. Interesting returned to the flat with Nina Carberry taking the ride for in form Gordon Elliott.
Well beaten last time out at Dundalk in April. Has it to prove today.
Very short on debut for top yard up against more experienced rivals.
Not raced since running poorly when odds on favourite on debut last July. Has it to prove.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com