Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Saturday 2nd July with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Sandown where the going is Sprint: soft-good to soft in places; round: good to soft-good in places and there are 7 races starting at 1:25pm to 4:55pm
- Haydock where the going is Heavy and there are 7 races starting at 1:45pm to 5:10pm
- Beverley where the going is Soft-good to soft in places and there are 8 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:50pm
- Leicester where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:05pm to 5:30pm
- Bellewstown where the going is Yielding and there are 8 races starting at 4:50pm to 8:25pm
- Nottingham where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 5:45pm to 8:45pm
- Carlisle where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 6:05pm to 9:05pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
Has won 2 from 4 and this step up in trip can bring about more improvement.
Has been progressive having won once and finished 2nd twice this season. Can make his mark stepped up into Group 3 company.
Can build on 2nd place in a Group 2 at Royal Ascot last time for John Gosden who has won this race 3 times in the last 5 runnings.
Disappointed at Ascot latest, but two runs before that were decent and given another chance today.
5lbs higher than last winning mark, but may have a little more improvement in the tank.
Twice raced and won on second start having led throughout. Open to more improvement and can go close.
The stable have always thought highly of Time Test and offers a bit of value against the likely favourite.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Can build on close second last time and go close once again.
Clear form choice and should be in the mix if the ground is not too soft.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
On a hatrick today and should go very close.
Finished 2nd on debut on the all weather at Newcastle. Needs to prove he can repeat that performance on turf and short enough in the market to do so.
Has had 3 runs and can improve. Looks the one to beat in this race.
Some decent bumper form and the one to beat on hurdling debut.
Won at 16/1 on bumper debut latest. With more improvement to come can take this.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com