Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Monday 4th July with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Ayr where the going is Good-Soft and there are 8 races starting at 1:45pm to 5:30pm
- Worcester where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:40pm
- Roscommon where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 5:55pm to 8:55pm
- Windsor where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 6:05pm to 9:05pm
- Ripon where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 6:45pm to 9:15pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Won easily at Catterick and is well in under today's penalty.
Can go well again under a penalty following last week's Musselburgh win.
Won over course and distance last time and remains feasibly weighted.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Can build on Carlisle debut latest and go close here.
Won easily last time at Ffos Las and more improvement to come.
Clear form choice for the Aiden O'Brien yard and can get off the mark today.
Ran well into 2nd at Bath latest, but plenty of unexposed types in opposition from top yards and worth taking on at such a short price.
Has failed to win in both starts to date and plenty of unexposed rivals with the potential to improve past her.
Starting to look exposed and hasn't really improved in 3 starts this season.
Promising debut at the Curragh latest having dwelt at the start was doing best work at the finish. This extra 2 furlongs should help and should be up to winning this.
Won at the course on seasonal debut last time, but looks on a stiff enough mark for handicap debut and others preferred.
0 from 3, but has finished 2nd in last two starts. May find one or two of these too good.
Ran well on debut last September, but been absent since. May need this.
0 from 9 and may find one or two that improve past her again.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com