Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Monday 18th July with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Ayr where the going is Good-Soft and there are 8 races starting at 1:55pm to 5:40pm
- Cartmel where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:25pm
- Beverley where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 5:35pm to 8:40pm
- Windsor where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 5:45pm to 8:50pm
- Ballinrobe where the going is None and there are 7 races starting at 5:55pm to 9:00pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
3rd on handicap debut last time and can improve for this step up in trip.
Can make it a hatrick today having won over course and distance in May and hurdling last month.
Convincing winner at Perth latest and is unpenalised here and should go close.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Has failed to win in both starts at Newbury. Heads up north for easier pickings, but too short for us and worth chancing one of the other unexposed rivals.
Ex-flat horse making debut for a trainer who has won this for the last 3 seasons.
Won at Hamilton on Friday, but overall profile suggests to take on.
Has finished placed in both recent starts and this look like a great opportunity.
Clear form choice and should win.
Overall profile is hit and miss and worth taking on at this morning's prices.
Form choice, but plenty of unexposed rivals to take him on with.
Remains a maiden after 9 starts and not one to trust at a short price.
0 from 4 and makes handicap debut. May need the experience.
0 from 10 on the flat and first time blinkers look like an act of desperation.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org