Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Wednesday 20th July with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Lingfield where the going is Standard and there are 8 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:20pm
- Catterick where the going is Good-Firm and there are 8 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:30pm
- Bath where the going is Firm and there are 8 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:45pm
- Leicester where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 5:40pm to 8:50pm
- Naas where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:50pm to 9:00pm
- Sandown where the going is Good-Firm and there are 6 races starting at 6:00pm to 8:40pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Won on fast ground here in October, remains lightly raced and may improve yet.
Won at Ripon latest and remains feasibly treated.
May have needed run last time at Newbury and looks well in here.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Disqualified latest at Wolverhampton when finishing first, but this looks tougher.
0 from 4 on going this fast and not one to be taking a short price about.
Ran poorly at Ascot latest and needs to prove well being at this short a price.
Won over course and distance latest, but needs to improve to win this and not guaranteed.
Won at Newbury latest on a softer surface. Up in class here and on faster ground, so raises concerns.
Ran below form last time and has it to prove in a competitve race.
The class in this field and should win.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org