Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Tuesday 26th July with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Yarmouth where the going is Good to firm and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:10pm
- Goodwood where the going is Straight good; round good to firm-good in places and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:30pm
- Beverley where the going is Good to firm and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:35pm
- Galway where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:15pm to 8:20pm
- Worcester where the going is Good-good to firm in places and there are 7 races starting at 5:40pm to 8:40pm
- Perth where the going is Soft-heavy in places and there are 7 races starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
ERIK THE RED
Has gone close in 3 starts this season and remains lightly raced. Hopefully, Ryan Moore can squeeze a little more improvement out of him in a competitive race.
Has won both starts including on debut at this course and subsequently winning a Group 2 at Newmarket and beating War Decree in the process. With more improvement to come can go close once again.
Wore first time visor when winning at Chester latest and can follow-up if in the same mood.
A SOLDIER'S LIFE
Ex-French trained and made a decent start at Ascot latest. Can improve for that experience and go close here.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Loves it round here and made it 5 course wins latest. Can go well once again.
A win and 2 seconds in 3 starts to date. Open to further progress and should be in the mix at the end.
Finished a close up 2nd at Stratford latest and can build on that today and be there at the end.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org