Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Thursday 28th July with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Stratford where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 1:10pm to 5:00pm
- Galway where the going is None and there are 8 races starting at 1:50pm to 6:00pm
- Goodwood where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:30pm
- Nottingham where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:45pm
- Ffos Las where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:40pm to 8:55pm
- Epsom where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 5:50pm to 8:40pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Channel 4 Racing Tips
Has won last two starts and can continue to progress under 6lbs penalty.
Disappointed last time at Newmarket having won first two career races. Ran keenly that day and he can prove that performance to be wrong. Worth an interest at a decent price, especially as the John Gosden yard won this race last year.
QUEST FOR MORE
FInished a close up second in this race last year. Lightly raced this season and likely he can put up an improved performance today.
Went close when finishing 2nd in a Pontefract Listed race last time. This step up in trip can bring about more improvement and should be in the mix.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Has won 3 from 4 since chasing and can improve again to go close here.
Won well when all the way leader at Nottingham latest. Up 10lbs, but more to come.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Has won both starts and won latest by 11 lengths. Will find this tougher and needs to improve. Short enough in the market and others offer better value.
Won impressively last time, but that was first win in 21 attempts and no guarantee of a repeat performance.
Top class pedigree, but may need the run on debut.
Has failed to win in 6 starts and may find one or two of the many unexposed rivals too good.
Finished 2nd on debut at Newmarket latest and can improve. However, very short price with lots of unexposed rivals from top stables.
Travelled all the way to Carlisle to win his maiden and that form may not be worth much. Already gelded which suggests no star for the Stoute yard. Others preferred at this morning's prices.
Won last time on 7th start, but was niggled along from 4 fulrongs out and veered badly when taking the lead which suggests a physical or mental problem. Too short for us with those risks.
Well beaten in a Newmarket maiden latest and very short with improvement required.
Favourite on basis of a decent staying on 3rd at Newbury latest. May win this easily now stepped up in trip, but at this price worth chancing one of the other lightly raced types.
Has finished 2nd in all 3 starts at this trip and could be the same story once again today.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org