Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Tuesday 2nd August with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Salisbury where the going is Good to firm and there are 8 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:30pm
- Catterick where the going is Good to firm-good in places and there are 8 races starting at 2:15pm to 5:45pm
- Cork where the going is Good to yielding and there are 8 races starting at 5:25pm to 8:55pm
- Nottingham where the going is Good to firm-good in places and there are 7 races starting at 5:35pm to 8:35pm
- Roscommon where the going is Good-yielding in places and there are 7 races starting at 5:40pm to 8:40pm
- Chelmsford (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 6:20pm to 9:20pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Unsuited by heavy ground conditions latest at Newmarket. Returns to all weather and this lightly raced filly can provide a winner for in form Sir Michael Stoute.
Not been seen out since running in two races last Autumn over 7 furlongs. Looks interesting stepping up to 10 furlongs on seasonal debut and can be another winner for Sir Michael Stoute.
Ran well following a break latest and should strip fitter today, so hopeful of an improved performance.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Ran well on debut at Sandown finishing a respectable 3rd on good-soft with the form franked. Needs to prove liking for this faster surface and plenty of unexposed rivals in opposition.
Escapes a penalty for win in an apprentice race on Saturday. This looks tougher and worth taking on at a short price.
Has failed to win in 6 starts and not one to be taking a short price about.
Won at Chester on soft ground latest and raised 6lbs since. Has it to prove at this track on a faster surface.
Clear form choice based on latest all weather outing at Kempton in a race that has thrown up a couple of winners since. Back on the turf today and plenty short enough in the market, so taking on in the hope that one of the other unexposed horses can throw up a surprise.
Was brought down in the home straight on last start at Tipperary. Didn't look the easiest of rides having been niggled throughout. Not one to be taking a short price on.
Looks the form choice having gone close in the Wetherby's Super Sprint at Newbury recently. Makes all weather debut and up against a few interesting opponents that could spring a surprise.
Form choice having run respectably over course and distance. Doesn't look anything special though and taken on in the hope one of the less exposed types can improve past her.
Made it 2 from 2 when winning well at the Curragh last time and should make a bold bid to follow up. This is a step up in class and may find one or two of the others to classy at this stage of her career.
Won by 10 lengths in a 4 runner event at Ayr on latest start. This is a lot harder and may find one or two of the others better handicapped.
English raider who has finished placed in both the English and Irish Oaks and the form choice dropped to a Group 3. Short enough in the market with plenty of unexposed local horses from top stables to oppose her with.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com