Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Thursday 11th August with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Salisbury where the going is Good-Firm and there are 8 races starting at 1:40pm to 5:15pm
- Beverley where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 4:50pm
- Worcester where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Yarmouth where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 5:05pm to 8:05pm
- Tramore where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:10pm to 8:10pm
- Leopardstown where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Stratford where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 5:50pm to 8:20pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Favourite on Kempton all weather debut and tried to win it from the front, but could only finish a respectable 4th. Open to improvement with that experience and should go close.
Has been running well in better class races and dropped to a class 4 with a record of 2 from 3.
Has won once and been second twice in last 3 races and remains feasibly treated.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Clear form choice and open to further improvement.
Has run well on both starts and makes the trip up north for easier pickings.
Poor performances in last two races and 0 from 6 over this trip.
Hasn't won for 10 races and others preferred.
Clear form choice on last time out 3rd at Goodwood. Should win.
Has won last two including on handicap debut latest. May find this tougher upped in class, carrying 8lbs more and on faster ground.
Failed to stay in the derby last time and dropped back to a mile today. May need this race today after 68 day break and may have other targets in mind.
Placed in all 6 starts and won 3. This step up to almost 3 miles a big unknown and very short priced this morning.
Has won last two and open to further improvement. Up in class and 10lbs higher than last winning mark the concern.
Won for the first time in 9 starts latest and up 5lbs since. May struggle to follow-up.
Has won last two starts including on hurdle debut latest. This drop back to 17f may not be ideal and main market rival may have too much speed for him.
Has won last two, but up 8lbs and will find this harder in hattrick attempt.
On hattrick having won last two, but up 7lbs here and may struggle off of top weight today.
0 from 10 and not one to be taking a short price on.
May need the run and experience on debut.
0 from 5 over hurdles and others preferred.
3 from 3 for this top class performer, but has been off the track since winning the Breeders Cup Juvenile in October. May need this with sights on bigger targets later in the season.
Won last time out over course and distance, but over all profile of 3 wins in 32 starts suggest she may struggle in follow up attempt.
May need the run and experience on debut.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org