Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Sunday 14th August with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Southwell where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:35pm
- Dundalk (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:15pm
- Pontefract where the going is Good-good to firm in places and there are 7 races starting at 2:15pm to 5:20pm
- Tramore where the going is Good-good to firm in places and there are 7 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:25pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
A weak race and a chance is taken on Mr Moss who returns to chasing after a short break after disappointing in hunter chases in 2016. At one time he was much better than these.
Travels over for Ireland having won hurdling debut at Tramore recenty. Interesting with Richard Johnson taking the ride.
Can build on recent bumper debut and go close here.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org