Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Sunday 21st August with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Brighton where the going is Good (Good to Firm in places) and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Chelmsford (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:10pm
- Curragh where the going is Good to Firm (Good in places) and there are 8 races starting at 2:15pm to 5:45pm
- Worcester where the going is Good (Good to Soft in places) and there are 7 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:20pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Dermot Weld and Aiden O'Brien have won this race 7 times between them in the last 10 years with Aiden O'Brien leading 5 versus 2. Whilst US Army Ranger will be tough to beat having finished 2nd in this years Derby, we think Fascinating Rock's experience can be put to good use today and is the value in the race.
Made all at Lingfield latest and capable of following up if in the same form today.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Has failed to win in 3 attempts and others preferred.
Will find this tougher now up 8lbs since easy Newcastle win earlier this month.
Won with ease at Southwell latest, but that form may not be worth much and will find today's opposition tougher.
Can build on Doncaster debut 4th and take this.
Lightly raced, has the best form and one of 3 Aiden O'Brien entries. With only 5 runners, this could be a tactical affair and looks too short in the market with better value elsewhere.
Looks nothing special, but ran a decent race last time when beaten by a smart debutant. Needs one more run for a handicap mark and very short in the market so worth taking on..
Easy winner on debut at Uttoxeter. Has to concede weight and taking on in the hope that something can spring a surprise.
Second in the Derby, but may have work cut out against Fascinating Rock.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org