Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Sunday 4th September with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Dundalk (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 8 races starting at 1:30pm to 5:00pm
- York where the going is Good-Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:10pm
- Fontwell where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:20pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
Win Value Bet Results
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
Has won twice and finished 2nd on last 3 runs. Just failed to get up over 6 furlongs latest and this return to 7 furlongs for this course and distance winner should be ideal.
Has been running well without winning over hurdles and remains unexposed over fences (only previous run in 2014). The yard are in great form, have a 30% strike rate at this course in recent years and can win this weak race.
Won a weak Tramore maiden on 4th start over 12 furlongs latest. Now makes handicap debut, stepping up in trip to 2 miles and can improve for it. Stable in decent form.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
Weak in the market when a respectable 5th over course and distance in what looked a decent maiden. Dwelt in that race and ran green, so may improve today. This looks a competitive maiden though and plenty of decent prospects from top yards to take him on with at such short morning odds.
Dual hurdle winner who remains lightly raced. Last seen out in April when finishing 4th and may have had a problem, as only ran the once in the past 10 months. Looks to offer little value with those risks attached.
Better than he showed on Curragh debut latest and should benefit from the experience. Up against a number of unexposed types and worth taking in the hope one of them can improve past him.
1 win in 13 starts is off putting and offers poor value at short odds.
Has been off the track for 434 days and may need this.
Yard have won this race for the past 3 seasons and can improve on only 3rd race having won at Market Rasen latest. Up against a few unexposed rivals and better value elsewhere.
Finished second over course and distance on debut in a 4 runner bumper race. Can improve, but a few worthy rivals in opposition representing in form yards to take him on with at short odds.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com