Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Monday 12th September with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Brighton where the going is Good (Good to Soft in places) and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:05pm
- Kempton (A.W) where the going is Standard / Slow and there are 8 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:45pm
- Worcester where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:50pm
- Listowel where the going is Heavy and there are 7 races starting at 2:25pm to 5:40pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 8 races starting at 4:55pm to 8:25pm
We had a successful Win Value Bet with Shamreen
We had a successful Lay Of The Day with Qatar Man
We had 0/0 successful back bets and 5/6 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 11 winners, 7 seconds and 5 thirds from the 36 races we tipped in. Winners included: Daily Bulletin 9/2, High Hopes 9/2, Secretfact 4/1, Vale Of Flight 3/1F.
Win Value Tip Results
Curragh 2:35made all, ridden 1 1/2f out, soon strongly pressed, kept on best final furlong
Curragh 3:40settled 3rd, driven 2 1/2f out, soon ridden, kept on same pace final furlong, not trouble leaders
Curragh 5:25mid-division, driven into 10th 1 1/2f out, soon ridden, kept on final furlong, not quite reach leaders
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
1 Sir Edwin Landseer
Broke duck at Roscommon latest and can build on that for the Aiden O'Brien yard on second start in handicaps.
8 Cape Peninsular
Wolverhampton (A.W) 6:55
Finished 3rd in a course and distance maiden that has thrown up 7 winners from 11 subsequent runners. Should go very close.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
7 Buteo Bai
Won well over course and distance latest to break maiden tag and runs under a penalty today. Plenty short enough and taken on in the hope others are better handicapped.
4 Roadie Joe
Decent hurdler, but has it to prove on chasing debut today and too short a price for us.
Kempton (A.W) 5:15
Has won last two handicaps including course and distance win latest. Now 6lbs higher and takes a step up in class and will find this much more difficult.
8 Peter The Mayo Man
Odds on flop when last seen out in March and has it to prove today.
2 Washed Ashore
Won on 3rd start and carries a penalty today up against some unexposed rivals. Worth taking on in the hope one of them improves past him.
Ex-flat horse now making second start over hurdles. Won over course and distance latest, but that was modest form and others preferred.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org