Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Wednesday 5th October with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Nottingham where the going is None and there are 8 races starting at 1:30pm to 5:00pm
- Navan where the going is None and there are 7 races starting at 2:05pm to 5:05pm
- Ludlow where the going is None and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:10pm
- Towcester where the going is None and there are 6 races starting at 2:20pm to 4:50pm
- Kempton (A.W) where the going is None and there are 8 races starting at 5:20pm to 8:50pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful NAP win with Multitask
We had 4/5 successful back bets and 4/8 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 10 winners, 8 seconds and 10 thirds from the 38 races we tipped in. Winners included: Titan Goddess 5/1JF.
Win Value Tip Results
Brighton 4:10 View BetTurtle Racecardtook keen hold, made virtually all, ridden over 1f out, battled on gamely
3rd Caeser The Gaeser
Leicester 4:20 View BetTurtle Racecardtaken to post early, close up, ridden 2f out, every chance inside final furlong, ran on
2nd Song Maker
Kempton 6:40 View BetTurtle Racecardled early, tracked leader, ridden over 1f out, every chance inside final furlong, kept on and held towards finish
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
8 Wayside Flower
Navan 3:35 View BetTurtle Racecard
Looked to be a horse with potential on debut, but has failed to win in last 2 races, including when short priced favourite last time. Perhaps the ground was too soft latest, so given one more chance to build on debut promise.
4 Finn McCool
Navan 4:05 View BetTurtle Racecard
0 win in 3 starts, but this horse has potential and should be up to winning today.
Nottingham 5:00 View BetTurtle Racecard
Has won last two races in Jersey and worth an interest at a decent price in a race that won't take much winning. Stable and jockey are both in good form.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
9 Innocent Girl
Towcester 2:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
Easy winner at Southwell earlier this week and has decent follow up claims. However, 0 wins from 11 prior to that win, unproven on today's faster surface and first time at Towcester makes her too short for us.
4 Ghost River
Ludlow 2:40 View BetTurtle Racecard
Takes a significant drop in class having been running in Grade 1s last spring and should be up to winning this if race fit following a 180 day absence.
Navan 3:05 View BetTurtle Racecard
Decent hurdler who kicks his season off with a spin on the flat. May need this after a 203 day absence.
4 Outre Mer
Nottingham 3:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
Easy course winner latest and looks set to follow up.
5 Key To My Heart
Navan 3:35 View BetTurtle Racecard
0 from 3 and may not have the same potential as main market rival.
1 Morning Herald
Ludlow 3:40 View BetTurtle Racecard
Course winner and won last time at Exeter. Steps up in class and takes a significant step up in trip today, so best to take on.
1 Saint Charles
Towcester 4:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
Respectable 3rd at Uttoxeter latest and down in class here. Beaten 26 lengths when last ran on a fast surface, so not one to be taking a short price on.
Ludlow 5:10 View BetTurtle Racecard
Beaten favourite on both bumper starts and may find one or two too good follwoing 80 day absence.
Kempton (A.W) 5:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
Form choice, but has to overcome a 139 day absence up against a number of unexposed race rivals.
Kempton (A.W) 7:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
Makes all weather debut having been off the track for 90 days. Stable in decent form, so worth an interest.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org