Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Thursday 6th October with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Ayr where the going is Soft and there are 8 races starting at 1:40pm to 5:30pm
- Hereford where the going is None and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:20pm
- Tramore where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:15pm to 5:35pm
- Exeter where the going is Good-Firm and there are 6 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:15pm
- Chelmsford (A.W) where the going is None and there are 7 races starting at 5:55pm to 8:55pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful NAP win with Finn McCool
We had a successful Lay Of The Day with Raveloe
We had 1/2 successful back bets and 6/7 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 14 winners, 6 seconds and 6 thirds from the 34 races we tipped in. Winners included: She's A Star 7/1, Sister Blandina 7/1, Ocean Ready 5/1, Al Destoor 4/1, Fool To Cry 3/1.
Win Value Tip Results
3rd Wayside Flower
Navan 3:35 View BetTurtle Racecardloaded without rider, tracked leaders, ridden to chase winner over 1f out, one pace inside final furlong
1st Finn McCool
Navan 4:05 View BetTurtle Racecardtracked leader, on terms straight, led 2f out, joined over 1f out, edged ahead and stayed on best inside final furlong
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
5 Rainy City
Hereford 3:05 View BetTurtle Racecard
3 times hurdle winner now taking chance over fences for the Paul Nicholls yard. Has a fitness advantage over most of these and should go well at what looks a value price.
5 Some Kinda Lama
Hereford 5:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
Lightly raced and can show improvement on seasonal debut for an in form yard.
2 Daily Bulletin
Chelmsford (A.W) 7:25 View BetTurtle Racecard
Ran poorly in a competitive Newmarket handicap latest (started favourite), but now returns to the all weather where he is 2 from 2. Should be up to winning this if back to form.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
1 Full Intention
Ayr 1:40 View BetTurtle Racecard
Whilst he has potential, he has started favourite in 4 of his 5 races and has been beaten each time (including at odds on last twice). Can't be trusted on that basis.
4 Court King
Exeter 2:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
Has won last two and is progressing well. Up in class today, so may find this tougher and taking on in the hope one of the others can improve past him.
Exeter 2:55 View BetTurtle Racecard
Has won 2 from last 4, but has been raised 10lbs for latest win and is 0 from 5 at this course.
2 Lostock Hall
Exeter 4:40 View BetTurtle Racecard
Beaten 21 lengths at Worcester latest and has only won 2 from 19, so offers no value at this morning's prices.
2 Ballyegan Hero
Tramore 5:35 View BetTurtle Racecard
0 from 5, but went close when last seen in May. Has a 144 day absence to overcome and the jockey has not ridden for the yard before.
Chelmsford (A.W) 6:55 View BetTurtle Racecard
0 for 2 and a beaten favourite last time out at Kempton (close up 2nd). Plenty of other unexposed types in this race offering better value.
4 Strong Force
Chelmsford (A.W) 7:55 View BetTurtle Racecard
Finished 2nd on Catterick debut, but not sure if that represents strong form. Plenty of opposition from in form stables and worth taking on at a short price.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com