Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Monday 10th October with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Windsor where the going is Good-Firm and there are 8 races starting at 1:30pm to 5:00pm
- Curragh where the going is Good-Soft and there are 7 races starting at 1:45pm to 4:45pm
- Salisbury where the going is Good-Soft and there are 8 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:20pm
- Yarmouth where the going is Good-Firm and there are 8 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:40pm
- Chelmsford (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 8 races starting at 4:55pm to 8:25pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful Lay Of The Day with Rainbow Dreamer
We had 2/3 successful back bets and 2/2 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 6 winners, 1 seconds and 2 thirds from the 29 races we tipped in.
Win Value Tip Results
Pulled Up Head Turner 5/2F
Limerick 3:00 View BetTurtle Racecardtowards rear, mistake at 2nd, 8th at 5th, headway to 6th 3 out, no impression, pulled up before 2 out
5th Procurator 3/1F
Goodwood 3:10 View BetTurtle Racecardkeen close up, ridden 2f out, headway entering final furlong, not trouble leaders
Barman Fell 9/4F
Chepstow 3:25 View BetTurtle Racecardheld up mid-division but in touch, headway approaching 4 out, under pressure in 4th when fell 3 out
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
10 Warm Words 9/2
Salisbury 2:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
Well supported on Kempton debut, but met trouble in running and finished 5th. Should improve for that run and extra furlong should suit.
2 Shongololo 7/2
Salisbury 3:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
Struggled to stay the mile last time at Ffos Las and only beaten a length. Open to further improvement for in form yard and should be in the mix.
8 Cat Silver 11/4
Yarmouth 4:40 View BetTurtle Racecard
Placed last twice on the all weather and now makes handicap debut with Ryan Moore taking over in the saddle. Should improve for this step up to 10 furlongs.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
3 Star Stream 15/8
Windsor 1:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
Beaten 10 lengths last time and needs one more run for a handicap mark.
2 War Chief 5/2
Salisbury 1:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
Weak in the market when placed in a Wolverhampton maiden last time. May find one or two of these too good today.
4 First Voyage 5/4
Windsor 2:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
Beaten at short odds on debut at Pontefract last week. Can improve, but a few others catch the eye in this race at better odds.
9 Wolf Country 3/2
Yarmouth 2:40 View BetTurtle Racecard
Expensive purchase. Outpaced on debut over a mile at Doncaster at a vital stage and may need further than this to be seen at his best. Plenty of other unexposed rivals from top yards to take him on with.
4 Icespire 3/2
Salisbury 2:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
Decent pedigree and yard have won this race 3 times in past 10 years. The first time hood raises alarm bells and best taken on at such short odds.
4 Alyssum 15/8
Curragh 3:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
Finished 2nd in Naas maiden on debut, but form looks weak with 0 winners from 16 subsequent runners . The stable haven't been in the best of form lately, so taking on.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org