Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Friday 21st October with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Newbury where the going is Good to soft-good in places and there are 8 races starting at 1:20pm to 5:20pm
- Doncaster where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Cheltenham where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:40pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 8 races starting at 5:50pm to 9:20pm
- Dundalk (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 6:05pm to 9:05pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful Lay Of The Day with Val De Ferbet
We had 1/4 successful back bets and 4/7 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 7 winners, 1 seconds and 7 thirds from the 35 races we tipped in. Winners included: Midnight Sapphire 5/1, L'Andana 7/2, Irish Optimism 3/1F.
Win Value Tip Results
7th Shypen 7/2F
Chelmsford 7:15 View BetTurtle Racecardtook keen hold, held up, headway on outside over 5f out, ridden over 1f out, no extra inside final furlong
4th Cadland Lad 11/8F
Chelmsford 8:45 View BetTurtle Racecardtracked leader, led over 1f out, headed inside final furlong, no extra close home
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
2 Wishfull Dreaming 2/1
Cheltenham 5:40 View BetTurtle Racecard
Not been seen out since last November, but won on debut last year and is open to improvement for a yard in top form.
1 Mohatem 3/1
Wolverhampton (A.W) 7:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
Can build on Kempton 2nd in September having been off the track for 501 days. Should strip fitter today.
6 Simply Me 5/2
Wolverhampton (A.W) 7:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
6 race maiden, but went very close on first attempt on all weather. Can go one better today.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
12 Uae King 2/1
Newbury 1:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
Too short for us on debut against a number of unexposed rivals from good yards.
2 El Bandit 6/4
Cheltenham 2:10 View BetTurtle Racecard
Has won last 4, but made hard work of it last time and may struggle to concede weight to some in form rivals.
11 Swiftsure 6/4
Doncaster 2:35 View BetTurtle Racecard
Was outpaced on debut at Salisbury and stayed on to finish 2nd beaten 5 lengths. May need further and others preferred at prices.
11 Valcartier 2/1
Doncaster 3:10 View BetTurtle Racecard
Decent pedigree for powerful connections, but too short in the market up against plenty of horses with potential.
6 Cloudberry 6/4
Newbury 3:35 View BetTurtle Racecard
On a 4 timer, but up another 5lbs having just held on last time and offers poor value.
3 Tiger Roll 5/4
Cheltenham 3:55 View BetTurtle Racecard
Dual course winner who won a £43K Handicap Chase at Limerick earlier this month. Up against some unexposed rivals from decent yards that offer a bit of value against him.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org