Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Monday 24th October with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Leicester where the going is Straight: good; round: good to soft-good in places and there are 8 races starting at 1:40pm to 5:20pm
- Redcar where the going is Soft-good to soft in places and there are 8 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:30pm
- Ayr where the going is Good to soft-good in places and there are 6 races starting at 2:00pm to 4:40pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful NB win with Boa Island
We had a successful Lay Of The Day with No Comment
We had 2/2 successful back bets and 4/5 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 5 winners, 3 seconds and 1 thirds from the 21 races we tipped in. Winners included: White Satin Dancer 4/1.
Win Value Tip Results
8th Forgotten Gold 5/1
Aintree 2:45 View BetTurtle Racecardprominent, led 14th, headed 3 out, mistake and weakened next
1st Boa Island 1/1F
Wincanton 2:55 View BetTurtle Racecardtracked leaders in 3rd, jumped left early, headway before 4 out, led before 3 out, very easily
2nd I'm In Charge 11/8F
Wincanton 3:30 View BetTurtle Racecardin rear and in touch, headway before 2 out, every chance last, kept on and held towards finish
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
2 Tawdeea 5/2
Leicester 4:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
5 Shah Of Armaan 2/1
Redcar 4:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
3 Rebel Lightning 3/1
Leicester 5:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
13 Spiritofthegames 6/4
Ayr 2:00 View BetTurtle Racecard
3 Ckalco Des Loges 3/2
Ayr 2:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
1 Alqamar 1/1
Redcar 2:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
11 Contentment 5/4
Leicester 3:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
6 Zabeel Prince 11/8
Redcar 4:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com