Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Friday 18th November with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Ffos Las where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 12:40pm to 4:05pm
- Haydock where the going is Soft and there are 6 races starting at 12:50pm to 3:45pm
- Ascot where the going is Good to soft and there are 6 races starting at 1:00pm to 3:55pm
- Newcastle (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 3:40pm to 6:45pm
- Dundalk (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 8 races starting at 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful Lay Of The Day with Berry Des Aulmes
We had 0/0 successful back bets and 7/11 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 5 winners, 7 seconds and 4 thirds from the 33 races we tipped in. Winners included: Curzon Line 7/2JF.
Win Value Tip Results
5th Nuclear Power 11/4
Newcastle 12:50 View BetTurtle Racecardled, ridden and headed over 1f out, faded inside final furlong
2nd Blackthorn Prince 3/1
Clonmel 1:35 View BetTurtle Racecardchased leaders, slight mistake 3rd, 4th halfway, ridden into 3rd entering straight, challenged before 2 out, disputed 2 out, narrowly headed before last, kept on same pace run-in
3rd Smoking Jacket 11/4JF
Wincanton 2:50 View BetTurtle Racecardchased leaders, ridden after 4 out, stayed on same pace from next, no impression on winner
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
7 Tanit River 2/1
Ffos Las 2:55 View BetTurtle Racecard
4 Minella Daddy 7/2
Ascot 3:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
3 Lady Bacchus 10/3
Newcastle (A.W) 6:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
2 Capitaine 11/8
Haydock 12:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
4 Impulsive Star 5/4
Ffos Las 1:10 View BetTurtle Racecard
5 Cloudy Dream 10/11
Haydock 1:25 View BetTurtle Racecard
2 Different Gravey 4/6
Ascot 1:35 View BetTurtle Racecard
4 Hawkhurst 15/8
Ffos Las 1:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
2 Thomas Campbell 6/4
Ascot 2:10 View BetTurtle Racecard
5 Welsh Shadow 2/1
Haydock 2:35 View BetTurtle Racecard
7 Claimantakinforgan 7/4
Haydock 3:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
6 Killermont Street 7/4
Newcastle (A.W) 4:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
5 Kalopsia 7/4
Dundalk (A.W) 8:00 View BetTurtle Racecard
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org