Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Sunday 20th November with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Punchestown where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 12:40pm to 3:55pm
- Exeter where the going is Good to soft-good in places and there are 7 races starting at 12:45pm to 4:00pm
- Cork where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 12:50pm to 4:05pm
- Uttoxeter where the going is Soft and there are 6 races starting at 1:00pm to 3:45pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful Win Value Bet with Zipedeedodah
We had a successful Lay Of The Day with The Comediologist
We had 1/1 successful back bets and 8/10 successful lay bets.
Our Channel 4 Racing tips had 1 winners, 2 seconds and 1 thirds from the 7 races we tipped in. Winners included: Yanworth4/5F.
Our Website tips had 14 winners, 9 seconds and 5 thirds from the 45 races we tipped in. Winners included: Clyne 9/2, Jimmy Breekie 7/2, Beware The Bear 4/1JF, Zipedeedodah 11/4F.
Win Value Tip Results
2nd Shattered Love 11/8
Punchestown 12:30 View BetTurtle Racecardchased leader in 2nd, slight mistake 4 out, led 3 out, ridden and pressed before last, headed last, no extra and kept on same pace run-in
3rd Delagoa Bay 9/2
Wolverhampton 8:45 View BetTurtle Racecardin rear, wide into straight 2f out, headway entering final furlong, ridden and ran on
1st Zipedeedodah 11/4F
Wolverhampton 9:15 View BetTurtle Racecardpressed leader until led over 1f out, pushed out, comfortable
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
4 Missed Approach 5/2
Exeter 1:55 View BetTurtle Racecard
12 Litterale Ci 3/1
Exeter 3:00 View BetTurtle Racecard
8 Riviera Sun 2/1
Cork 3:35 View BetTurtle Racecard
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
6 Poppy Kay 5/4
Uttoxeter 1:00 View BetTurtle Racecard
4 Identity Thief 4/9
Punchestown 1:10 View BetTurtle Racecard
1 Bacardys 1/2
Cork 1:25 View BetTurtle Racecard
2 Disko 6/4
Punchestown 1:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
10 The Storyteller 6/4
Punchestown 2:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
6 Mumgos Debut 6/4
Uttoxeter 3:15 View BetTurtle Racecard
5 Samcro 4/7
Punchestown 3:55 View BetTurtle Racecard
2 Monbeg Worldwide 1/2
Cork 4:05 View BetTurtle Racecard
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org